Friday, July 13, 2007

I have uploaded..

Some years back most of the people were obsessed by the word "download". I will download that song or that game, that software, code, movie, lyrics and what not. The one to download it first became the hero, the inspiration for others. New heroes were born day by day who were powered by google. As art of downloading became a commodity it started loosing the charm. In the process the creative ones started looking for uploading as newer technique to be kewl.

Instead of downloading, "Uploading" became the buzzword. Todays everyone uploads. Everyone upload photos, songs, movies, code, softwares, scraps, answers to questions(forums), information(wiki) and also blogs. In this uploading era blogs have attracted my attention the most. With power of google again I can blog and I can blog conveniently! After publishing this this I can convincingly say I have uploaded a blog.

Yes I have uploaded...

1 comment:

Manohar Gadre said...

Yes Dude,
I have uploaded a "Comment on u r blog"

but the craze behind downloading still remains...

still people find newer and newer ways to download material from internet.